Welcome to 10 Cactus Court, Eight Mile Plains. A renovated residence, with a well thought out floor plan, that is bright and breezy throughout, with quality fittings, this home is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. Perfectly positioned on the high side of the street, at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning residence provides modern comforts and total privacy.
Smell the roses as you enter the front door and be greeted with beautiful tiles and a natural colour scheme which flawlessly emphasize the open plan living spaces, that flow from the inside to the outside of the home. Positioned on a 620sqm parcel, you will smile every day waking up in a place you can call home.
This renovated residence features:
- An open plan living area with air-conditioning and ceiling fans that flows out onto the private and spacious entertainment area with built-in barbeque and sink.
- Made for a Chef – A contemporary kitchen with smart storage solutions, soft closing draws, breakfast bar, stone bench tops, ‘Smeg’ 6 burner gas stove, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
- Three (3) generous sized bedrooms all with block out blinds; main with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in robe, renovated ensuite and access onto the patio; second and third bedrooms both with ceiling fans and mirrored built-in robes.
- Two (2) contemporary bathrooms, main with full wall tiling, stone benchtop, separate bath, shower with dual shower heads, bidet, and heat light fan combo; ensuite with full wall tiling, stone bench top, shower with dual shower heads and heat light fan combo.
- Feel the gentle breeze that flows through the residence and on to the entertainment area where you can unwind and overlook the spacious and private fenced back yard, also with a new shed.
- Internal laundry with storage cupboards, hidden behind the kitchen.
- Ample cupboard space, power points, television points (also Foxtel), security doors and insect screens – perfect for every family member!
- One car remote garage with extra parking space on the driveway.
- Pets considered upon application.
The location is the cream on top! Surrounded by gorgeous parkland, and within close proximity to transport (train and bus), quality schools, shops and cafes and only a short distance to the Pacific Motorway.
Live in a property that you would be proud to call home. Book an inspection now with Sarah Tranberg – 0409 261 042.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the ‘Virtual Tour” link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.