Maintenance and Repairs
Have you noticed the property you are renting is in need of repairs or maintenance? Our property managers are here to help you - our valued client.
Simply complete this form and explain the issue that needs attention. One of our dedicated property managers will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
For any general maintenance please complete the maintenance request form by clicking on the picture.
Please save the document to your computer / phone prior to completing.
For any emergency maintenance* during the times we are closed, please use one of the tradespeople below:
|| Contact Number:
||0481 181 696
||Stan Doust Electrical
||0418 195 464
||Lock Pro Locksmiths
||(07) 3394 4181
*definitions of what constitutes emergency maintenance
The Act states emergency repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory system or fittings
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or unsecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises, or
- a serious fault in any staircase, lift or other common area which inhibits or unduly inconveniences residents in gaining access to or using the premises
The property manager/owner must organise and pay for any emergency repairs. The tenant should try to contact the property manager or nominated repairer. If neither can be contacted, the tenant can get a suitably qualified person to carry out emergency repairs to a maximum value of two weeks’ rent, or can apply to the Tribunal for an order about the repairs.