Welcome to 1/15 Malcolm Street – Located in a small and quiet complex of only five on a large and inviting tree lined street. This beautifully updated ground floor unit is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. This property has new paint, new blinds, new carpets and new fencing and plants in the courtyard; you will smile every day waking up in a place you can call home.
This private residence features:
- Open plan living/dining area with air-conditioning & ceiling fans to keep you cool this summer.
- Two (2) good sized bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in cupboards & ceiling fans; main with ensuite.
- The modernised kitchen has great bench & cupboard space, electric cooking and a dishwasher.
- Large main bathroom with bath & shower over and internal laundry.
- Security screens & doors throughout.
- Entertain in the fenced backyard with your own balcony and private grassed courtyard, and an additional private side entry.
- One (1) car garage and plenty of off street parking.
Located in the heart of Hawthorne this unit is just a short stroll to Hawthorne Garage, Cinemas, Hawthorne Park, bus stops and the Hawthorne Ferry. It is also within close proximity to Oxford Street, restaurants, cafes, Lourdes Hill College and Bulimba State School; and only 7kms to the Brisbane CBD – You cannot get a location much better than this! This spotless residence is well deserving of a viewing, but make it quick or you will miss out.
*Note: Water usage included in weekly rent.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the ‘Virtual Tour” link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.